Saturday, June 23, 2012

For the Love of ___________

I was telling my husband recently about how writing is just imprinted on my soul. I feel like a much more complete person when I can utilize the written word to express my inner most thoughts. Sometimes when we are having a very serious conversation I get very emotional and I can't talk anymore without blubbering, so I will simply write down what I would love to say out loud, but simply can't. I'm a lot more keen at writing my personal thoughts than saying them out loud. One of my favorite things to do is write a letter to my love or a friend when I have something very personal to say because I know the delivery will be much more smooth.

Since I have been blogging (a few days, haha) I feel like a more complete person. I believe that the Lord has inspired me to share with you, especially you young women.

I say all this so that I can pose this question: What is your passion?

What is it that the Lord has gifted you with and why aren't you pursuing Godly use of it?

(If you are, kudos to you! Just don't let your talent get your ego growing.)

Be inspired, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment